Friday, May 8, 2015

Tina Fey Strips For Letterman!



Tina Fey helped make David Letterman's finals weeks on the "Late Show" memorable on Thursday night – as she stripped down for Dave!
"I've been here 20 times – because I live nearby and people cancel a lot," she joked with the departing "Late Show" host. "I realized when you retire, this is it. I'm never gonna wear a fancy dress on a talk show again.


"First of all, it's very hard work. I don't know if you're aware of the contraptions under here are like… it's almost medical… and I'm terrible in heels," she continued of her proper talk show attire. "I dress up like this out of respect for you."


PHOTOS: Stars Visit 'The Late Show With David Letterman', Vol. 1


The "30 Rock" alum then joked none of Dave's other late night counterparts deserve her getting all fancied up.


"What am I going to do, put a dress on for Jimmy [Fallon]? That's creepy. He's like my brother," she noted. "I'm gonna wear like special underwear for James Corden? That's not gonna happen."


PHOTOS: Stars Visit 'The Late Show With David Letterman', Vol. 2


And with that, cue Tina's late night strip down, as the actress stood up and began to disrobe for Dave!


"My gift to you is I want to give you the dress," she told Dave, as she began to remove her blue dress to reveal nude Spanx, a bra and a black leotard with the words "Bye Dave!" on the front – and "#LastDressEver" on the rear.


A stunned Dave could only stand and smile during the moment, finding himself at a loss for words.


"I don't know what to say. Look, it's Tina Fey!" he laughed. "I'm told now we have time for another segment!"


Dave's final "Late Show" airs on May 20 on CBS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sign up for Konga affiliate program HERE and get up to 9% discount on every purchase

Personal Information 
Additional Information